ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 29 October 2023

Another day to achieve me to my goal

Hola, Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you my discovery. If you know, for the few year I'm trying to find some one to conversation on English and I finally found a great free website to exchange people like me, who want to learn language. It's hard to pinpoint what huge my enjoy is, but you really might believe me is awesome! 

And I created a free account here and decided to find someone to speaking. Wow! If I find someone it will be a great achievement for me and huge progres of my learning. Finally I will stop speaking only to myself and learning language with real person. Cross my fingers of myself! 


And if you see above I finish one of these books with I have bought a few months ago. I'm so proud of myself today. The book was not great for me, but doesn't matter. Important it is that I finished it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment