ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Practice joga to smarter study

Hello everyone! Hola todos! Today I would share you my experience about practice joga and how it change my language learning. If you don't practice yoga - you need to start for 5-10 minut a day, because I notice that is the best time to practice for beginner. So, the focus and keep attention is the most popular topic on this running world. If you want to have a good goals the yoga help you improve achievement to the high level. 

I've been practicing yoga for two months and I noticed that my concentration and focus is growing and change step by step. If you learning language at al you know how important it is. The high concentration is like a key to door with open it and give you a secret key to another language level. 


I notice better memory and thinking, I can more focus on the things with are important. For example when I started learn a new vocabulary (without reading a book) my brain remember words and I don't need to write it n the paper. Is incredible, but is working. When I practice joga I can more learn than before. I have a better mood so I can learn easily and smarter. 




Practicing yoga is like a key to motivate me to smarter study. I don't need to sit under the book and standing learning - because I discovered that is not the right path. By the way many polyglots recommended this way to study and they also see a lot of positively effect. Therefore some day I decided that I try it of myself and also I would like to recommend it for focusing and smarter study. Before learning I practice joga and then I start learning. The effort is more comfortable and the learning is easily - you need to tray it. The only 5 minutes a day is not too much - but the resultants are amazing.

And so I start mindfulness journalist.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment