ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Friday 26 May 2023

My language learning... simple word of greatfull

Hola el todos!

Today I have a beautiful day to repeat some part of materials on Spanish. I don't know, but a couple moth ago I have a difficulties to log in on my Instagram account.  When I acked helpdesk to my code - I don't have it and the code doesn't resent to me. Why? I don't know. 


I'm so grateful for sitting on the place with gave me calm and relax. I'm so glad that I'm here and I can learning language smarter than before. It's amazing feeling when I actually experience. The progres with I have had and the decision to start one of the beautiful journal of my life opened my heart to new possibility. I don't know why does it, but is the great when tour hand touch the keyboard and writing all text here. When I writing on English I needn't to use the Goodle translator and so one. A couple years before I'm dreaming about this situations. And I have it. Wow! 

The universe come true my dream :) amazing... and increadible.

No comments:

Post a Comment