ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Wednesday 3 February 2016

68/365 DAYS to B2

MY FAVOURITE WALLPAPERS


Keep your motivation! I found a wonderful wallpaper about motivation. If you are interesting you need to click on this link: http://www.download-free-wallpaper.com/image/motivational-wallpapers80zblelifx. I'm sure that there wallpapers likes you!








Today's day was very sad for me. My sister returned to own home and I'm a very sad. On my house made so empty and I don't have a focus on everything what around me. I really love my nephew ;) I would like to my dreams come true. Still, I'm waiting for the answer about my interview. I have had a receive of meeting and I haven't. I'm very angry about them. I don't have friends who would like to me to take care of a job. Generally I don't anybody who could be help me. I'm alone witch my problem. Of course, I apply for a new job, but each time it is similar. I hate this. I'm trying to do everything to have a new job, but it doesn't work. Sudenlly I change my thinking for positive, but it doesn't work. When you sent much CV and you haven't any answer - you are begin lost own hope. It's normal. Motivate is your priority of course. Each time I will be make more and more and the results are less nad less positive. 
I don't know how much people get on of this problem. However I have my English blog. I would like to more readers of course and more skills. Sometimes I think that my abillity are very poor. I realized that my studies are very crucial and they motivate me for life. If my studies I would like to able to doing nothing and I stoped of course. Therefore I really happy when you are given for me some positive comments. It's not to broke yet. Maybe tommorow will be a better day...



No comments:

Post a Comment