ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

67/365 DAYS to B2

I woke up earlier this morning and I went to the kitchen. My watch showed the hour of 7 am. I went to the kitchen. I started to make some brekafast. The water was boiling, when my sister return to my home. Leading dog for a walk is very hard seizure. Particullary if I have leave on the fifth floor since 2014 ago. 
I'm waiting for answer of interview, but I think that I don't receive any answer... I would like to have any answer. It's doesn't matter. What else? I went to the shop and pharmacy. Generally the whole day I was playing with my nephew ;) who is so sweet. Maybe if I have a bit time I will be able to do a clean witch my flashcards. I hope so, because my concetration is very poor today. The whole day I'm thinking about my nephew or my interview. I would like to have any answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment