ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 11 September 2023

Study app test brain focus

 Hello! Today I want to share with you the great app with I found a few week ago 'Brain Focus'. It's a simple, small app to study and the app set as like a popular pomodoro technique. The app will be great for people who have a ADHD or ADD problem. People who always have been productive less they have assumed and really it was amazing. Of course we have the version PRO here but if you have only two categories as me - you can use this app still for free. 



On this picture above can you see the test this app and how much I have done on September 2023 on my study. I have only two categories English and Spanish - and I don't know you need to create own task to better study. Is amazing and working all the time when you use your phone to study. Is important because many apps with  have been tested since don't have those options at all. 

So my daily routine and my topical day when I study language is not long as you see. Not everyday I have time to recording an I have a days where I don't have much time to do it. But sometimes a Little break is the best solution for you, because your brain also need to rest. 

The second app with I used is a Tweek - a simple calendar something kind of a List to do, but is so simple and clearly. I love it, because I don't distract of myself when I read what to do I have to on m list to do. 

So, it will be enough today, I wish you have a good day and see you tomorrow.

I'm looking a person who want to speak with me on English, so if you can time and learning language as me - I can teach you my native language in exchange for English. Give me a comment on bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment