ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Saturday 16 April 2016

English book: Angielski No problem+

Today I ordered another English book. This time it's a English no problem B2-C1 on SuperMemo World. Why? Because since when I finished B1 courses I have always repeated a simple sentences and words on this book. I have read all chapter of this book since November 2015 and I would like to talk that the book is amazing! We will see another part of this series. I hope than it will be great too. I have started worked and I don't have time to study as usuall. I wan't stop my learning progress and I would like to continue my study.

This time I'll an order a long version on PC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment