ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Saturday 16 April 2016

142/365 DAYS to B2

Lately, I was very busy and I can't write or study English. If you know, I have get the job. I worked hard all week on the project of my company. It was hard, but I can do it and I have the first small success on my account. Today I decided that I'm writing about CV an RESUME.  Maybe can someone come in handy.

When I started to translate my CV on English I was surprised to how many differents are include. The English CV is completly different as Polish. I was suppouse that in the Polish version is more important more experience. In Resume is more important your experience - but crucial. For example: what do you do in the company for the years or what can you do for company? or What project have you worked so far? It seems to me that in Polen CV it doesn't mater. Counts the number. It's very sad. Many of people who working in Polish company don't have a reference for employers. When I would like to ask my employers about references I got short and stiff (curt) answer: Write it yourself! 

A one week ago I created a simple RESUME in English. It's shame that I can write it earlier, because I don't know that I can do it a lot of things and I was so many skills. I think that the Resume help us to believe intheir own ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment