ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 3 September 2023

Free or not app to learning faster

 Hello! Today I want share with you a great app which I've a learned a couple day before. Actually the app's topic is fresh for me, because I still looking for a great up to organizing my language journal faster. One ot the criterion with I used was a simple and minimal widget, simple calendar (minimal) and the app must working when I'm start learning with another app on my phone like a Duolingo. 

There are thousands of Android apps and the choose isn't not clarity as I assume. Bellow you can see the app on this picture witch I decided finally.



APPS & FOCUS BETTER

  • Tweek - is a simple calendar and list to do. Perfect if you have ADHD, because you don't distract colours and shapes at all.

  • Brain Focus - this app set like a Pomodoro app. It's amazing, because it's working when you used your phone when you actually working or study. Amazing for me! 

  • Smart Study - is the app witch doesn't work if you use your phone in the same time and if you take a break I see the same result,  but is the great look then I like this app and I decided to describe a bit about it. This app is very simple as above, but you have add a new task. 
I don't like app where I have a lot option, because I can't focus of my study and all of my project was never-ending story.  I start using this app and I write more about it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment