ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

I know, I know... I've forgotten

My project is not working. I'm promiss of myself that I will be writting on English everyday. Upss... When I have got a job, I've not forgotten about my study. Generally I don't have more time to study. I've been on third lesson of my new English book and I really know when I'm going to forward. Sometimes, I've an impression that I'm like a turtle. If you know still I'm preparing to the day of my wedding. The time goes by so fast. 
Yesterday I was wearing my wedding dress and I'm loved it. It's beautiful. I hope so I will be look great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment