ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Friday 10 June 2016

197 DAYS of my Learning and my small achievment!

Today is 197 days of my learning and precisely I bought my foutain pen. I'm so happy, because the prise wasn't expensive and I could buy it myself. It's my award to study English so far. Still I've been learning, but not too much as so far. Still I've been writing something in English and I believe that I will be keep my motivate to hight level.


And o here on this movie you can watch how to easy could be fill of your pen piston.


If you really want to know, why I chosen this one, I will explain to it. It's very simle. When you want to have a choose and you feal your "first pen" of your hand - it is the one, which you will be write everyday. The price don't have a mention it. It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment