ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 7 December 2015

9/365 DAYS to B2

http://getyourmoveonllc.com/blog/
What it is like to move from a small town to a big city?

When I was younger I moved in another city. In my opinion it was hard. I moved alone. I have had nobody who could me help. It was a very heavy time, but now I remembered this as wonderful part of my life. I need to rent my first flat. Unfortunatelly I need to change this place because the landlord was not Ok and cheated lying me. I have never seen my bills. When I used to move again I have a wonderful landlord. It was a young lady. I have been leaving there since four years. It was a great time. I have had a comfortable and private, and I have seen all my bills. The woman was very helpful if something was broken on my rent's flat. It's very important. It seems to me that is the most priority things when you moved a new place. What it is like to move from a small town to a big city? To my way of thinking that is more convenient. Everything is everything is at your fingertips. Especiallyshops. You don't have to do all the trips tothe city when you need it. Just takes you less time. 

2 comments:

  1. Założyłam sobie, że będę codziennie coś czytać po angielsku, teraz już wiem co;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzięki, ale ja dopiero raczkuję, polecam BBC i inne czytadła :)

      Delete