ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 7 December 2015

8/365 DAYS to B2

If you know, I was on univeristy today. I'm very tired, because I slept to short yesterday. Therefore this entry will be very short. I know, I should study all the time, but sometimes it's impossible. When you study something different you have less time to study English. I know, it's any excuse, but sometimes you have few strength. It's a one of words which spelling I have never remembered. Therefore I wrote this in bold. What else about me? I think that good, because I'm starting to recover a good energy. This is already the eighth days to B2. I belive that wonderful!  And today I'm trying to write something different than phrases 'I think that...'







SYNONYMS

In my opinion...
I consider that...
I believe that...
It seems to me that...
To my way of thinking...
At I see at...
The way I see things is that...

What do you think about it? What is the most commonly used word for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment