ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 21 May 2023

¡Hola! Mi amigos, Hello my friends!

 Hello! Today I started my day from study and repeated some part of material on Spanish. It was a great morning today, because when I woke up at 5 o'clock I have a beautiful calm and silence on my home. Everyone is still asleep at this time then I have a wonderful (amazing) time to do it something beautiful for me. Bellow we can see my actually plan to study own at home. 


I made a simple calendar to writing my mood and my motivate to learning language. If you know the study language is "neverending story" if you some day will decide to start your own journal. 

Of course practicing yoga help me learning, because I can more focus on repeat the vocabulary and in my opinion my study is more hardest than before. 

The mood tracker is very helpful, because when you learning all the time your motivate is depend of your mood. It's true and I check it! Therefore I decided that my study plan will have the mood tracker on the every month. 


Above I took the picture of my book with I used to learning Spanish. And I've to say some words. The book of grammar tense publishing Edgard is great but is not for a student who starting learning from scratch (A0- A1). Why? Because when I started repeat some part of numbers today I have a some exercise on this book and every words is so hard and I need to translate it for whenever I 'm trying to doing exercise. And as I was saying this proces take me so many time and the study is not pleasure for me. 

The bookmark with you see on the top of the book I made of myself yesterday. I didn't buy this. The book below Spanish Verb include the tabs on almost all verb nad is very helpful to understand the conjugations of Spanish. And if you know the verbs of Spanish learning is the root base if you thinking about your journal language as fluently!

This position I known when I was on the hight school and I started learning German. I made this book, but is not if you prefer learning on the life text. What does it mean for me? The all text of this book is wonderful vocabulary, but lack me the story, some continuations. Is great for the start learning (A0-A1) when you don't have any textes on the original language to read. 


Not everyone can buy novels to read right away, because they are very expensive in Poland. Bellow I gave you a sample on the Spanish verb tabel. 


And here you look at the Busuu application were I started my language journal on English, and curently I'm learning Spanish and a few days later I failed the A2 exam. And I have fourteen days to improve my result. 



And I think that is all today and I need to come back to study....

Great and beautiful day for us!

1. Wielka Gramatyka języka hiszpańskiego - wydawnictwo Edgard

2. Czasowniki hiszpańskie wydawnictwo Wiedza Powszechna

3. Repetytorium Español  wydawnictwo Wagros, cześć  1 i 2

No comments:

Post a Comment