ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 21 May 2023

BOOKS - I'm currently reading

Hello! I'm start reading a new book today and I hope so I will finish it on the Juni 2023. The book has a amazing cover and I can't wait for time to read it. See yourself! 


On the bellow you see the books whitch I have bought on the second hand. It is alternative to buy if you actually don't have enough money to buy something on the bookstore like a Enbook.pl or Libistro.pl . Really I love this shop and maybe some day I will be have enough money to buy here regularly. 


By the way I 'm going to make a support to my family and I hope to start reading this book today...

No comments:

Post a Comment