ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 22 May 2023

App to improve your learning yournal

Hello my friends, today I spend almost all morning to find a great up to better study languages. It's difficult tack because on the internet is so many apps to offers free package. But on real life if you log in - you can see the plan or schedule with you should to buy. I hate this marketing proceder and I think that it's not honest. 

The first time I found a free up - it's called idyoma.com. But when I log in the app isn't entirelly free. You have only 5 chats with people to month, so how to find on the short time some people to conversation?

Then I start looking again. And this time I found a free app - they called language transwer. Link here.  So, I decided to try on and I'm shock - the app is great, no add, no payment - if you want to suport this app - you can pay but it's a your decision for month. I install this up and this is it what I looked. Bellow I made a printscreen on this app. 

This app is the simple conversation on English, then if you have level A1 on English it is not application for you. It's shame that on Polish we have not wonderful app to learning language. Almost of it is on English, but if you serious thinking about your language journal it another motivation to learn this language at first. 


And I think is a crucial if you learn language regular or if you want to improve your listening - the small headphone is the best what you can buy. Better than more and more flashcard box on your shelf! Yes, In my opinion the headphone was the best investigation on my life. Wireless of course. I can cleaning my house, doing so many things and playing with my daughter and learning. I don't waste my time to unproductive sitting at home! For me was the best buy ever after the label microphone. 


Yesterday I bought some books on learning spanish for lever A1-A2 (not the publisher Edgard - because I don't like it) and I will be tested when the package will be my home. 

Something no one told me when I started learning English

If you somebody tell me when I started my language learning that was a materials which you should to buy. Yes.. many of them is only the marketing trick and if you buy it your wallet doesn't happy and you don't improve your language skills. 


Really - when I searching my oldest posts here I don't believe that I can believe on so many things, so many trick. I think that I'm smarter than before. I stop use the Anki app - because I can't time to repeated. If you now I have a little daughter and I need to care of her all the time. 



Today when I started a new Spanish language journal I didn't buy so much, I learn on the Busuu app and this month my subscription is end and I need to decided to continue of it on this app. This method is a crucial and if you spend only 40 minutes a day to doing writing, speaking, listening and reading our progres change definitely. Many polyglot told you the same story. 

Great time to and wonderful learning and achieve your goals! 


No comments:

Post a Comment