ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Saturday 20 May 2023

Come back to write and learning here

Hello my friends, today I would share with you my story and my passion to study language. Yes, still is it my dream to be fluent on English. I know that my English is far from perfect but I deep believe that I can do it and my journal language were starting from scratch. 

Maybe I should more write here... 

On 25.10.2022 I 'm starting to learn a second language Spanish and actually I have a level A1 and soon I will be pass the exam on Busuu.com. When I pass the level A2 I will be so proud of myself, because currently is it my one of the most deep dream on my heart. Be fluent , be bilingual. 

Today I spend all day to repeat some part of materials on Spanish and maybe I will come back to write my post here. If you now the great secret of be fluent is don't give up and be patient, consequent and determiner to learn language. It is not talent or ability that is crucial here.

My notebook is so crossed! I want to learn faster English and Spanish and actually I 'm thinking about how to do did faster, smarter and quickly. I deep believe that it's possible and language speaking is my natural state. 

I am here and now. I'm working for my language journalist. Each day I'm writing a gratitude journal on English and I need to tell you it's a great way to improve you writing style.  What else is important if you want to keep your motivate to the same level? 

I think that believe of yourself and spend some time to study. Yes, not one or tree hours but only 5 minutes per day is enough to improve your vocabulary, writing and listening. Now I 'm listening more then writing (I love Google podcast about lifestyle and yoga) and I want to recommend this way to improve your language which actually you learn. So, one of the best way what I tested was buying the simple label microphone and recording of myself and speaking. If you don't have a difficulties about your daily life and descriptions you need to star read a part of your magazine or kid's book which you like. Is important to read and listening and this method gave me the most. 

I need to cleaning the section about books and flashcards - because the flashcards didn't work for me and I'am currently thinking about that I shouldn't buy it at all. 

Is the most important things if you starting to learn language - less is better than more. It's crucial and I'm try to keep up this rules all the time. More and more listening and reading a simple story. If you don't have a money to buy a book you need to buy the book on the other hand but if you don't enough money to buy it - you have internet and many articles and magazines online version. I do dit every time. For example when I started learn Spanish I buy only one book to grammar tense, one notebook and colorful pencils and one book to Spanish verb. And it's enough to start and learn from scratch. More materials are on the internet on free. I used it every time and the YouTube chanel and watching how to learn polyglots motivates me more and more that learn language is smart and possible. 

I want to wish you great evening and beautiful learning journal. 

or by the way - I made the simple test to vocabulary and I know only 4308 words in English! Amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment