ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 13 March 2016

106/365 DAYS to B2

Today I would like to write about study languages. Yesterday I was on my studies. One of my subjects is English. We have a nice, very young teacher, who realy want to teach us English. They have used a modern method to study. I'm enyoy of the items. But my group are not. Why? Because most of the people haven't learn any languages and they are very scared of this lessons. The teacher ask them to speak and repeat all phrases in language. It's shame because more of the people don't understand how to learn English and that is only method to study some different language propertly.

No comments:

Post a Comment