ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 7 March 2016

100 post/365 DAYS to B2

Hello everyone! I'm happy because I have a hunderd post today.  Pretty, isn't it? My project started hunderd days ago and I'm very pround of myself. Let's watch my project again.
Asumption:
Everyday I'm going to write about free topic. Everyday I need to write something new or bad. Usually are things which I have done regularly. It seems to me that many of them was borring for us and they need to read of all each day. 

I know, the same topics maybe are borring, but still I have been learning English and I think that it is my great achievement of my life. Therefore I would like to summary my entries or my study. I decided that I made below a numbered list.

1. Still I have a made a lot of mistakes. 
2. I'm very happy if I made something wrong - on English of course.
3. I like speak witch people in English (in the city, market or supermarket and Shoping Gallery).
4. Still I'm writting on lang-8.com.
5. I was starting to repeat the whole basic on Memrise. Again and again. 
6. Still I'm going to read a simple articles on photography, design and nails (yes, I love nails art).
7. I created a new blog and I realized my own project :) 
8. Many people ask me "how do I have to motivation to learn?". It's very nice.
9. I started a new studies, cosmetology and I could choose a language: English. It is my new motivation to learn ;)
10. I listened to BBC - the broadcast Conversation is fantastic!

Now I'm going to change a bit my project. I will be write on blog a one post for week :) I'm very busy and I need to more learn cosmetology. Still I don't have a job and I'm thinking more and more about new profession. What else? Mh... nothing comes to my mind. I think that it will be finish today.

2 comments:

  1. Hej, przeczytałam większość postów na Twoim blogu. Jestem pod wrażeniem twojej wytrwałości i systematyczności. Też uczę się sama. Dla mnie bardzo pomocny jest program Anki, jeśli chodzi o zapamiętanie nowych słówek. Może trochę nudny, ale codzienne powtarzanie z nim słówek na dłuższą metę daje naprawdę fajne rezultaty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I don't believe myself that I can do it. It shame is that I don't have more time to study. But I believe that I will be speak English fluently in two years. I hope so. If you want to write your comment under the post I will be glad. Yes, if you will be study a reguraly, the results will be amazing! Best regards, nittka.

      Delete