ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Thursday 14 January 2016

48/365 DAYS to B2

Hello! Today it will be about my future plans. I will write about my tommorow's plans. I would like to more progres in English and more times to study. Maybe this year it will be better than before and I will find a new job at least. I really want to. What else? I would like to more systematic and ordery. I know that I can do it. If you have a phone on Android and do you like a simple aplication, you can download application about TO DO IT LIST. I really recommended a  modern way of study. If you haven't any application and modern phone you need to simple way of your learn. I have a calendar or planner (if you want) and you need to write a lot of things witch you to do it or would to do today or tommorow. It doesn't matter witch method do you choose. The important thing is that you want to learn.

Ok, it enough today, because I need to learn a new English words today...

No comments:

Post a Comment