ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Tuesday 15 December 2015

17/365 DAYS to B2

How to have a good first day at work?
UNIT 21, Activity 3
Today I read about Amith, who started the first day of new job. It seems to me that everybody will be nervos. It's normal. I started the first day as graphic designer in the company, which was on the decline. There were no people,we light up empty. I learned everything there. I have worked there one year. Another job was similar.  It's streange, because I don't remember my first day. The best I remembered my interview, all what one. When I recall all the seven works, I knowthat I came to companies, in which no one Ido not want to learn anything. I think that sometimes need to has a good luck. I haven't a lucky star. If I were a few years ago was a completely different career to guid smarter.


http://www.freepik.com  designed by Freepik
Session Vocabulary
up-and-coming
making good progress soon after starting something, and likely to become successful

log on
start using a computer, usually by typing a special name and password

username
a name you use to identify yourself on a computer, network or online service
give up on the day - opuszczony dzień

meet up with - spotykać się z

make up - wymyślać coś





INSERT
Andre
I wanted to meet up with friends at the shopping centre, but I couldn’t find them. In the end, I gave up on the day. They said they couldn’t find me, but I think they just made up a story!


LISTA czasowników multi-word verbs
Te, które są na szaro, już znam. Zamieszczałam je nawet gdzieś na blogu. Lista ta jest taak długa, że ciężko jest zapamiętać ją od razu. Po prostu ucząc się nowych słówek, warto uczyć się ich w całości.

bring up - przynieść/ wychować
carry on -kontynuować
drop out - wycofywać się/ porzucić
fall out - poróżnić się
get on with - być w dobrych stosunkach
get over - wychodzić z
give up - rzucać, poddawać się
go trough - wykonywać
grow up - dorastać
look after - opiekować się
make up - wymyślać
make it up - kierować się
pick up - podnosić
put off - odkładać
take after - przypominać
turn out - wyłączyć/ przybywać
take over - przejmować
put up with - znosić
go out with - wychodzić/ gasnąć
get on with - przechodzić/ skontaktować się
run out of - kończyć się
look forward to - oczekiwać

Vocabulary Antonia Romaker
extruciatingly- straszny
chick lit - literatura kobieca
ornate - bogato zdobiony

No comments:

Post a Comment