ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 13 December 2015

14/365 DAYS to B2

I spend yesterday evening eat out in the street. It was a very nice evening. My boyfriend  and I have spent a wonderful time together. We sat on the restaurant, drank coffee and talking about our future life. The window of the restaurant with respect to hurrying people and scenery. When we returned home it was late and I don't have time to write something in English. I know, I promise myself that I will be writing only English for 365 days. It seems to me that it is one of this promisse whitch realize it is too hard. But I'm going to try and I think that I can do it. Nothing comes to my mind. I've gotten lazy before Christmas. How look the scenery of our cities?

No comments:

Post a Comment