ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 13 December 2015

15/365 DAYS to B2

Nothing comes to my mind. It's horrible feeling, like helplessness. I hate this feeling. I would like to describe something and... I don't know what can I write today. Maybe you, if you want to time, and if you would like to me advice how quickly and effectively to study English. Happy to see it with your advice. Maybe I will be more read some articles? I don't know. My motivate doesn't grow. I think so. 
Yesterday I found a wonderful blog about nails. Unfortunatelly the girl, who running of them speaking only French. I have never studied this language and I don't understand what she talls. If you want to see my new Christmas Nails Look - invite to my blog naturnaturelka. I really like painting my nails and take some pictures of course. What else? I'm not sure... I think that nothing new. I keep on my English motivate and I'm studing further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment