ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Wednesday 9 December 2015

11/365 DAYS to B2

Nothing comes to my mind. I don't have strenght and I don't want to do anything. Anything. Yes... since for day I'm feeling very bad. Of course, nothing hurts me, but I don't want to do anything. Maybe it is due to the fact that I haven't job for one year. I don't know. This situation  isn't new for me, because I change my job much time, but sometimes is too hard for me. Therefore I have  a backlog of my blog and my study English. Three days I didn't write in English. In spite of this, I wil be trying to write something today. When I'm study English and when you study how to write propertly - I'm very angry when I need to description of my day. It seems to me that is very difficult. To my way of thinking that my new challenge will be so hard. It doesn't matter. In the next post I will be trying to write about something intresting. I promiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment