ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Tuesday 29 August 2023

I feel like a stuck... mix feeling

Hello! Today I want to write something different and if you someone who learn languages more then me - you know what I mean. Someone called it a placebo effect. In my opinion the stuck better describe it. 

I feel like a person who never learn an languages and I'm a serious - really serious when I wrote this post today. I don't understand this plateau effect but I think that I've had it and it is not well for me. I'm currently learning a Spanish (A2) and English (B1/B2) and by the way I want to share you my books collection. I don't buy a new books, because are so expensive in Polen. I bought this position on the secondhand or used books on internet. It's cheaper and more economically. 


For me still the best progres with I have been done yet was reading a lot of books on English. On 2022 I started i and I don't see any way to improve my language skills faster and smarter. I struggle to progress every day but my effort is more smart than harder every day. I loved red a books. And I decided to read how much as I can every day on English and Spanish. 


Of course I have a wonderful library and I can borrow a lot of books but when I became a mother I don't have time as a single person. So I decided to buy it on the secondhand or from people who have  read them and sale. If you know my shelf at home is not like a 'buble-gum' and I don't enough place to hold it. 

Today I opened my notebook and grap the pen and start writing and recording something on Spanish. Is very important to start properlty if you thinking professionally to learn any languages. Each time when I stuck I come back to chanel on You Tube and listening more polyglot like a Lindie Bontes who is amazing person to learning many languages. This time I don't find a person who gave me so much advice to practicing my language skills. Thank you Lindie! So I don't find also any person who became a mother as I and have a child and trying to learn languages. It's a completely different positions because you don't have time to do when you are a single person. Believe me - it's true. 


Le's dive it! So I bought a six books and I hope so I will finish it on December 2023. It's my goal and if I do it it will be for me a huge challenge on my life.  It's the shame that in Poland we don't have any novel on Spanish for level beginner. Of course I know the Anna Lucia series - but for me is to easy and I'm not happy when I read it at the first. The best is the short story 'Un día en Málaga' but it is not as I'm currently looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment