ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Sunday 17 January 2016

50/365 days to B2

Today I was a busy day. The first I 'm looking for new job and I cheek some oferts on internet. Then I realized that I don't study English so I will be want to do it. I don't know, but I was supposed that my motivation is more less nad less. I have been learning HTML/CSS and JQERY and other things. Each of them take me much time. Yestereday I started reading English book by Daniel Steel. I would like to finish this book. Maybe this is a another good topic on my English blog? 

Yesterday I was on my university. Yes, if you can remember I 'm studing a Cosmetlogy. When I returned  home, I was very tired. I don't have any strenght to doing something. Really, but in the afternoon, I and my fiance going to shooping. When we came, we take to doing a dinner. Then I took to study my how to build a responsive Website. So I passed yesterday. 

2 comments:

  1. Ambitny blog :) Takie pisanie to świetne ćwiczenie samodzielnej nauki języka obcego :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I know, but sometimes I don't have any strenght to do it anything. Polecam, jeśli nie wiesz co zrobić z czasem, zacznij się uczyć, obojętnie czego.Pozdrawiam,nittka/jezykowepoczatki

    ReplyDelete