ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Tuesday 23 May 2023

How to start study any language?

I'm not polyglot. By the way on the groud and hight school I was a person with don't a language talent or gift. Of course it was my dream speaking at one language - but I don't understand what can I do to change my situation. And still I have seen the same problem at school. 


The motivation and engagement is important to start study any language. My English is still far from perfect and I can't pass the exam on B2 on Bussu app. But I thinking that is trying to focus what I have actually and what I did on my English journal. 

I think that is a great differences between past and future. Today when I started learning a new road to Spanish I noticed that too many materials is only obstacle to your goal. On the polyglot world are so many people who learn own languages and keep your motivation and confides to the same level. I use the method of them because I think that are very helpful for me. Thanks a lot people on You Tube chanel who decided to share your knowledge for free. 

The solutions is only one - start study immediately! - yes I agree by Steave Kaufmann - he has right. If you might know Steave Kaufmann is an amazing polyglot who told about it one of the his movie on YT platform. 

For me I think that so many materials (book, flashcards, exercises, movie etc. ) isn't good and I was feeling more overwhelmed than be able to doing something on my level. 

Today is a great day to me, because I decided to learn more and more English and Spanish. I think those are great languages to study. Of course the Italian language also like me, but I want to focus one the two of them. More less is better - rememeber of it! 

Today I picked up the package on the Paczkomat (it is only Polish company) and I can't wait for start reading the first of my life book on Spanish to level A1-A2. 

Best regards for us, see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment