ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Thursday 21 January 2016

55/DAYS to B2

I'm very nerwos today. I called to job centre. I always have called to job centre I'm very nervos and irritation. Wrr! I hate this office with all one's heard. Maybe only in my country is a such problem with a finding a job, but today I have enough. I have a very good qualification and I don't understand why I can't finding a new job. Maybe today I will try to write my CV in English. Maybe it will be better see witch future employer. I don't know that can I do and I don't know what can I learn even. The worse it is that I reachted this only my persevance and hard work. I know, my English is still not perfectly, but it is not worse. I have 8 years experience in occupation Graphic Designer and I 'm sitsing on my own home and doing anything. In spite of my unemploer I realized that it isn't bad. However I can still much things which I couldn't doing if I still worked. By this year, when not working, I've learned a lot of new things. English is proof of this. Of course I'm stop running my first blog, because I don't have money to buy some materials. It's normal, because if you don't work you don't have a money. Maybe in the evening I will be feel better and I'm writing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment