ZAKAZ KOPIOWANIA

„One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two Languages open every door along the way.”

„Znajomość jednego języka stawia cię w korytarzu życia. Znając dwa języki możesz otworzyć wszystkie drzwi na swojej drodze”.

Monday 18 January 2016

52/365 DAYS to B2

Hello! Today is the first day when I don't have a backlog. Yes, finally! When I went to visit my parents on Christmas, I'm lazy completely. I neet to improve my English skills and I can't fall behind. Today I almost finished my RWD project and I'm not happy about them. The new website, whitch it will be my new portfolio doesn't like me. However is a positive site this story - the new website is responsive! Yes! It is my first work and I can do it! I really like such day. Beautiful:)  My first RWD look at like this: on normal website www(chrome and another browser) and mobile (phone, tablet and so like). I'm very happy today. I have been learning HTML/CSS for December 2015. I really like when I see some progress.Of course, the phone isn't a advertising an example visualization.

No comments:

Post a Comment